I had full intentions last night of going home and going
straight to bed since Taylor was spending the night at my
mom and dad's, but of course once I got home I found other
things that I needed to do, like laundry and cleaning.
Finally at around 10pm I went to "bed", meaning I got in bed
and watched TV till about 11:30pm, LOL. I did have the most
wonderful dream though about the babies. I had went in for
an ultrasound and the Dr got it up on the screen and said
"Whats that?" I said "I have no idea." He said "Well, there
is your girl and that ones your boy!" I was so happy, even
if it was just a dream. Later in the dream I was showing
someone my belly, which was more pregnant looking then it is
now, and one of the babies stuck it's foot out pushing my
skin out about 2 inches. It was sort of weird. So I have now
had my first official baby dream.
I'm really tired today though, I'm wishing I would have
slept more last night while I had the chance. Plus I have a
headache today which blows! I can't wait for lunch in a
little bit, I'm hungry today and I really want some carrots
with veggie dip. Plus I need to run over to Meijer and pick
up some Cocoa butter for my belly. I realized last night
that I have a single stretch mark right by the one stretch
mark I got when I was giving birth to Taylor. I showed Dan
last night and almost cried. I realize that they happen to
the best of them, but I'm just not looking forward to that.
I wish I looked more pregnant though, instead of just
looking pudgy. I'm sure it won't be too much longer and I
will start to actually show, and then I will probably be
taking that comment back, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment